CTET 2017 application Form- CBSE CTET Online Registration at ctet.nic.in
CTET 2017 application Form
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is going to conduct Center Teacher Eligibility Test on 18th September 2016.
Applications forms will be soon available and online Registration will be start in the first week of July, 2016.All those viewers who are eligible for applying for CTET 2016 they can apply directly from our website whenever Registration will be start.All the eligible candidates can apply online for CTET SEPT 2016 2017 by reading below given important information and eligibility criteria.
|Name of Test||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Apply Online||11st Nov 2016|
|CTET Exam Date||22th Feb 2017|
|CTET Feb 2017 Admit Card||3rd feb 2017|
The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
- General candidates will have to pay Rs 600 for any one exam paper.
- Fee for both the papers will be 1000 per candidate.
- All reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 300.
- For both the examinations fee will be Rs 500.
All the applicants who are applying for CTET 2016-2017 can deposit their application fee online by using their Debit and Credit card.you can pay it offline too via fee challan
Education qualification required-
- All PRT/TGT/PGT levels candidates can apply.
- Read the official notification click on given below link.
How to apply for CTET FEB 2017
- Go to the official website or click on below given link.
- Now click on Proceed to Apply Online.
- Now fill the Online Application with the accurate information.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.
- Then take the print out of the filled application form.
So all eligible candidates don’t miss this opportunity and do apply for CTET FEB 2017 according to your eligibility. Use the below given links or read the given information.
All the very Best